Leak Detection Repair
Over time, your swimming pool may be subject to leakage problems, and, if not treated immediately, the tiny defects may lead to some major inconveniences. For example, you may have to face a substantial increase in your water bills, and you will eventually have to spend a huge sum on repairs as well. Thus, it is advisable that you seek professional help as soon as you notice signs of leakage in your swimming pool.
The two most common types of leakages are:
- Static leak where the same amount of water is lost continually
- Pressure leak which causes greater water loss when the filter is running
If you see any of the following anomalies around your pool, know that it is time to call in experts for leak inspection operations.
- Stagnant water near the deck or filter shed. You may believe that this is due to escaped water from a defective o-ring or gasket. But, if you find wet and muddy spots with sinking grass and pavers around the pool, a leak in the underground piping system may well be the culprit.
- The loss of more than 1 cm of water daily. Depending on the climate, evaporation varies in different places, and splash outs also cause water loss. However, if your pool is losing too much water per day, you should consider getting the plumbing systems checked.
- Also, if you need to fill your pool everyday to get the filter running and you are having to deal with extremely high water bills, something is surely amiss. Call for a leak inspection now.
- If the water level in your pool is decreasing at a fast rate and you are filling it with tap water regularly, an imbalance in the water chemistry may occur. As a result, you will have to deal with algae growth and water discoloration. Better get the system checked and repaired before it's too late.
- Abnormal chemical consumption. When water leaks out, it carries away dissolved chemicals. Instead of continually dispensing large amounts of products to replace the loss, get the problem treated by experts.
- Having water all around the pool may cause loose or falling tiles. Moreover, the ground may become mushy and muddy. These are probable signs of a leakage problem.
- Missing parts in the plumbing system of your pool can cause water to leak out. Get the pipes and components checked regularly.
- If you hear strange gurgling sounds, do not take it lightly. Call our expert technicians to investigate and find the problem in your pool system.
At leakinc, we specialise in swimming pool leak detection and repair. You can trust us to do a perfect and efficient job for you. Don't hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to assist you.